Easy to use AML compliance and due diligenceMeeting your AML/CTF obligations with Thomson Reuters World-Check and the MemberCheck Platform
Batch scanning of your entire client base and ad hoc scans of individual or corporate clients.
Customisable scan parameters and Watchlist category selection to meet your organisation’s regulatory obligations.
Comprehensive reporting of scan results with simple reviewing and filtering of matches and non-matches.
Access to full profiles of matched entities, including links to articles and images, to aid verification of matches.
Maintenance of due diligence decisions and assignment of assessed risk on matched entities.
Whitelist creation, based on previous due diligence decisions, to eliminate future false positive matches.
- PEPs and their Relatives and Close Associates
Detailed profiles of senior PEPs, their relatives, close associates and companies they are linked to, from every country in the world.
- Sanctions and Official Lists
Over 530 sanctions, regulatory enforcement, law enforcement and other official lists, including those issued by the UN and major government departments, worldwide.
- Persons and Entities of Special Interest
High profile people not on an official list but reported in publicly available sources as being accused of or convicted of serious crimes, including financial crime, organised crime, terrorism, narcotics crime, war crimes and other crimes.
Global PEP Profiles
Total Corporate Profiles
COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES
- Heads & Deputies State/National Government
- National Government Ministers
- Members of the National Legislature
- Senior Civil Servants–National Government
- Senior Civil Servants–Regional Government
- Embassy & Consular Staff
- Senior Members of the Armed Forces
- Senior Members of the Police Services
- Senior Members of the Secret Services
- Senior Members of the Judiciary
- State Corporation Executives
- State Agency Officials
- Heads & Deputy Heads of Regional Government
- Regional Government Ministers
- Religious Leaders
- Political Party Officials
- International Organisation Officials
- City Mayors
- Political Pressure and Labour Group Officials
- Local Public Officials
- International Sporting Organisation Officials
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Sanctions (DFAT)
- Canadian Government Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI)
- European Union Sanctions
- Her Majesty’s (HM) Treasury Sanctions
- New Zealand Police Designated Terrorist Watch list
- Office of Foreign Asset Control Sanctions, SDN’s and Non-SDN’s (OFAC)
- United Nations Sanctions