AVAILABLE DATA SOURCES
MemberCheck partners with Refinitiv World-Check and Acuris Risk Intelligence1 giving users access to the most detailed and accurate global coverage of senior Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), officially sanctioned individuals and person of special interest available today, to ensure that you "Know Your Customer”.
MemberCheck's PEP and Sanction Screening is a comprehensive web-based portal providing:
- Daily updates from Refinitiv World-Check and Acuris Risk Intelligence
- Complex scanning and matching algorithms
- Role-based access and workflow
- Comprehensive reporting and research material
- A simple and intuitive user interface.
Access to Acuris Risk Intelligence is available to users worldwide.
Scan against the Refinitiv World-Check Watchlist or Acuris Risk Intelligence Database by entering a name, or uploading a batch file of names, and choosing your organisation’s unique matching criteria.
Review & Research
Review full profile details of scan match results and research the individuals or companies that were identified as matches, to determine if they are true or false matches.
Record due diligence decisions, risk assessments and comments against all matches. A whitelist is created, based on decisions recorded, to eliminate the false positive matches identified, from future scans.
Batch scanning of your entire client base and ad hoc scans of individual or corporate clients.
Customisable scan parameters and Watchlist category selection to meet your organisation’s regulatory obligations.
Comprehensive reporting of scan results with simple reviewing and filtering of matches and non-matches.
Access to full profiles of matched entities, including links to articles and images, to aid verification of matches.
Maintenance of due diligence decisions and assignment of assessed risk on matched entities.
Whitelist creation, based on previous due diligence decisions, to eliminate future false positive matches.
- PEPs and their Relatives and Close Associates
Detailed profiles of senior PEPs, their relatives, close associates and companies they are linked to, from every country in the world.
- Sanctions and Official Lists
Global sanctions, regulatory enforcement, law enforcement and other official lists, including those issued by the UN and major government departments, worldwide.
- Persons and Entities of Special Interest
High profile people not on an official list but reported in publicly available sources as being accused of or convicted of serious crimes, including financial crime, organised crime, terrorism, narcotics crime, and other crimes.
Global PEP Profiles
Total Corporate Profiles
COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES
- Heads & Deputies State/National Government
- National Government Ministers
- Members of the National Legislature
- Senior Civil Servants–National Government
- Senior Civil Servants–Regional Government
- Embassy & Consular Staff
- Senior Members of the Armed Forces
- Senior Members of the Police Services
- Senior Members of the Secret Services
- Senior Members of the Judiciary
- State Corporation Executives
- State Agency Officials
- Heads & Deputy Heads of Regional Government
- Regional Government Ministers
- Religious Leaders
- Political Party Officials
- International Organisation Officials
- City Mayors
- Political Pressure and Labour Group Officials
- Local Public Officials
- International Sporting Organisation Officials
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Sanctions (DFAT)
- Canadian Government Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI)
- European Union Sanctions
- Her Majesty’s (HM) Treasury Sanctions
- New Zealand Police Designated Terrorist Watch list
- Office of Foreign Asset Control Sanctions, SDN’s and Non-SDN’s (OFAC)
- United Nations Sanctions